Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Topic #2

My most favorite part about the class is the blogging. In a way, it is good practice in improving your writing and your ability to express your understanding of the topic discussed in that week. Being able to explain it in writing would also improve your understanding of the topic. It is also fun to read others blogs and clarity might sometimes come from your classmates’ explanation rather than the book. The least favorite part about the class is the quizzes. The thing I don’t like about the quizzes is that they are kind of hard and I could not get to see what I got wrong so that I could study what I missed. From what I saw from the 1st exam and 2nd exam, there were some questions that I know I could have gotten right if I knew if I answered it right the first time, because I answered them the same the 2nd time around. If we could see what we got wrong after the quizzes ended it would help us improve our score on them a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment