Before one can decide whether to: Accept the claim as true, reject the claim as false, or suspend judgment for the claim, one must evaluate if the argument pass the three tests for it to be good argument. 1. There is good reason to believe the premises. 2. The premises are more plausible than the conclusion. 3. The argument is valid or strong. The most critical component for accepting or rejecting a claim is one’s own personal experience. One’s most reliable source of information about the world is one's own experience.
Based on my personal experience of going to the gym on and off frequently, this sounds very promising. I usually work out really hard for around 3-6 months and stop for a year or two; the result would be either zero or even negative. If my body chemistry help build the way I look based on what I ate then it is logical to think watching or customizing what I eat so that my body can build a higher metabolism in burning the fat in my body system and help create the muscle for my body during the rest of the time when I’m not at the gym.
No comments:
Post a Comment