Thursday, September 29, 2011

Repairing Argument

Male: I like you. I said all those things because I can’t stop thinking about you. I have always have feelings for you even when I have a girlfriend. I hope the kiss was mutual and you would give us a chance to discover what the kiss meant… I kissed you because I like you.

Female: You are crazy. You have a girlfriend. Don’t bother me again.

I think this would have been a better argument if the male have asked the female how she feels about their kiss right after the kiss instead of waiting a couple days where she is left confused why did he kiss her and obviously cheated on his girlfriend. He should have explained that he have liked her for so many years but wasn’t sure how she felt. To have a stronger argument, he could add that she makes him feel something that he has never felt before. Better yet, he should have just kept it to himself and see if the situation ever arise again when the female ask him about it because it would mean she is interested and have thought about talking it with him. That would altogether avoid the argument.

No comments:

Post a Comment